Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cardinals vs. Rangers World Series, Who Ya Got?



Personally I'm going with the Cardinals. I have a close series ending in seven games.  I honestly think this is such a close series that I would have went with whoever had the home field advantage. The Cardinals offense has been the best in baseball over the last couple of weeks.  David Freese has come out of nowhere and is hitting .425 with 4 home runs in the playoffs.  If he can keep this up along with Pujols and Holliday they will have an unstoppable offense.



I give the Rangers the slight pitching edge overall, but lets look a little closer.  Out of the four starters for the Rangers three are left handed.  The Cardinals crush left handers with the power right handed bats in their lineup.  On top of it all the National League has home field advantage for the second strait year.  The Cardinals can thank Prince Fielder for his home run in the all-star game.