Thursday, October 27, 2011

Jayson Carter is 4'9, 130 Pounds and Plays RB for the Rice Owls (Video)



One of the smallest guys I have ever seen play ball. At 4'9 he is legally a midget. He plays running back for the Rice Owls, and is a first year walk on. 



His player profile is pretty bare, and it might stay that way.  Hard to imagine this guy making a big impact.  I like how the coach said he is "competitive at the running back position."  To bad he couldn't say he was talented at the running back position.  Then he goes on to say "we'll find him a spot where he can help us, I don't know in what capacity yet." Sorry bud, but looks like you will be helping out with the water on the sideline.  He has yet to receive a play this year.



I love a feel good story like the next person, but I don't see this guy being anything special on the football field.  Luckily he was the valedictorian at his high school.