Friday, October 14, 2011

Brandon Marshall Plans to Get Ejected During Second Quarter in the Monday Night Game vs. Jets



Is this the personality order kicking in or just Marshall trying to get attention because he has sucked so much this year?  I would go with the latter.  Marshall claimed that he will show more passion on Monday night, and that his goal was to get kicked out during the second quarter.



When asked about the comment he said "I'm not joking. I'm serious," Marshall told the South Florida Sun
Sentinel. "They're going to fine me. It's probably going to be like a
$50,000 fine. But that quarter and a half that I'm out there, I'm going
to play like a monster.



"I might get in a fight with Bart Scott. (Antonio) Cromartie,
we pretty much matured our relationship and grew a little bit. We used
to fight in Denver and San Diego. If that happens, it happens, so we'll
see."



I doubt either one of those players planned on getting in a fight before the game started, so let's see how they react first.  At least players like Ochocinco score touchdowns before they make asses out of themselves.  Marshall just likes to plan ahead and let everyone know when he is going to do it.  Who can blame him I guess? Or who can't blame him?  I'll just blame that mishap on my mysterious disorder.