Tuesday, December 20, 2011

FedEx Guy Tosses Computer Monitor Over Fence (Video)



YouTube - Here is a video of my monitor being "delivered". The sad part is that I
was home at the time with the front door wide open. All he would have
had to do was ring the bell on the gate. Now I have to return my
monitor since it is broken.




Literally no shame in this dudes game.  Camera strait in his grill and door wide open.  I mean what does this dude expect though, it's Christmas time and he is really busy.  Your buying a computer monitor and you expect it to get delivered in one piece?  I'm sure you could have walked down a block or two and found a good electronic store with computer monitors.  I'm blame them both for being lazy.  Plus UPS is better.








Like this post? Check out our Home Page for more stories and follow us on Twitter