Sunday, July 10, 2011

USA Womens Soccer Beats Brazil In Penalty Kicks





Honestly the best soccer game I have ever seen.  I don't watch soccer and tend to hate on it a lot, but I do support USA sports even if it is womens sports. This game was back and forth all day and the USA ended up winning the game with one less player on the field.  One of the best come backs I have ever witnessed.  The USA scored with about 30 seconds left in over time to take it to penalty kicks.  You can check out that goal HERE at the 4:30 mark by Abby Wambach.  There was a PK controversy earlier in the game that you can check out HERE, and you can check out all of the penalty kicks HERE.  I plan on watching the rest of the tournament and seeing the USA hoist the trophy, but I doubt I will catch another game like today.





PS.  Hope Solo is hot as hell for a goal tender so check her out HERE.

Submit your news, pictures, and videos to customerservice@backyardtees.com