Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dwyane Wade and LeBron James Make a Pitch for Peyton Manning



 It didn't take long for the Miami Heat super stars to start making their pitch for Peyton Manning to come to their city to play ball.  Shortly after the press conference Dwyane Wade sent out the tweet above telling Manning to strap on the number 18 Dolphins jersey.  After the Heat game last night LeBron added his two cents saying “I’m just saying, Dolphins need a quarterback, and Peyton’s available,” “I gave my pitch, my one and only pitch. We’ll see what happens.” “I’m a Heat player and I want Miami sports to
be great: The U, the Dolphins, the Marlins, the Heat, of course."



Clearly the Miami area has been on top of their game the last few years when it comes to recruiting big time names in professional sports.  Reggie Bush, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Brandon Marshall, and Jose Reyes.  Adding Manning and even possibly Reggie Wayne to the picture would just be ridiculous.  Miami is doing big things down there, no doubt about it.